Terms & Conditions :
By using this website and its services, you agree to the following:
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as and when it deems suitable.
- There are a number of terms & conditions that you need to keep in mind if you want to use freejobsadda.in website. if you do not accept them, kindly do not use the services of this website. By continuing to use this website despite the disagreement, it implies that you have accepted all terms and conditions listed here.
- By using, joining, or registering the website or by filling the Contact Us form, you give us permission to add you to our mailing lists and send you regular updates about the latest updates, services, and announcements.
- Restricted information/reports will be available to clients only after secured logins.
- Most/All content posted on freejobsadda.in is the property of the firm and must not be copied or reproduced in any form without written permissions and adequate citations to original source.
- Certain sections of the website may have ‘restricted access’, available only to paid subscribers. The content of these sections can be changed at will by the company.
- If users get login credentials like user ID and passwords from freejobsadda.in, it is the user’s responsibility to keep it confidential. The company will not be responsible for any breach of privacy owing to unauthorized access.
- A user cannot mirror or copy content from the website or remove trademarks or logos from images and videos.
- freejobsadda.in does not own or control content posted on websites linked to it. It will not be responsible for hacks, legal issues or losses arising out of the use of these sites.
- Neither freejobsadda.in nor its affiliates, advertisers, sponsors are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages under any contract, for any negligence, or other damage arising out of or relating in any way to the Service or Website and/or content contained, or any product or service purchased through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website/Service and/or content contained within it is to stop using the Website/Service. The only and maximum liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the Website/Service.
- Also, Please note, You are responsible for your use of our services. The content you post, submit, or display shall be viewed by you and other users of services or third parties. Thus, You should only provide content that you are comfortable to share with others under these Terms & Conditions.