TS DEECET 2020 Notification | Application, Exam Date, Eligibility
TS DEECET 2020 Notification | Application, Exam Date, Eligibility: Government of Telangana Department of School Education has extended the TS DEECET Application date upto 18th June 2020. Eligible students Can apply for the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET 2020) and should have to submit their Application Form Only mode. Candidates can apply @ the following link @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in And the Application Form , Exam Date, Eligibility link is provided in this article.
Candidates have to submit their Application Form on or before 18th June 2020. TS DEECET 2020 Examination will be conducted On the scheduled date. Candidates who are interested to get admission into the Two Year course in Govt. DIETs / Private unaided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions ( including Minority and Non Minority ) in the State of Telangana for the Academic Years 2020-22 can see the details of TS DEECET 2020 below.
TS DEECET 2020 Notification – Detailed Information:
|TS DEECET 2020 Notification | Application Form, Eligibility, Dates|
|Cunducting Organization Name||Commissioner and Directorate of School Education, Govt. of Telangana|
|Department Name||Department of School Education, Hyderabad, Telangana.|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET 2020)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||13th March 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Online||18th June 2020|
|Course and Details||Admission into the Two Year course in Govt. DIETs/ Private unaided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions ( including Minority and Non Minority ) in the State of Telangana for the Batch 2020-22|
|Exam Date||Not yet Announced|
TS DEECET 2020 – Important Dates
|DEECET 2020 Notification||11th March 2020|
|Receipt of Online applications||13th March 2020 To 18th June 2020|
|Issue of Hall tickets from||Updated soon…..|
|Date of DEECET 2020 Examination||Updated soon…..|
|Announcement of results||Updated soon…..|
|Web options, Allotment of seats/ colleges to Candidates, and payment of tuition fee by the candidates.||Updated soon…..|
TS DEECET 2020 Eligibility :
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates should have secured a rank in TS DEECET- 2020 and should satisfy the educational qualifications as shown at 5 (D) below for allotment of Seats in Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats in Private Elementary Teacher Education Institutions.
- For obtaining a rank, candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” Communities shall secure 35% marks in TS DEECET. For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories. That is to say, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / Defense Personnel or their children and spouses / Sports category.
- Educational Qualifications: For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions: a. The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TS DEECET Committee for appearing at the TS DEECET 2020. However, she/ he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission. b. The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TS DEECET 2020. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall, however, be 45%.
- Age: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed /D.P.S.E. Program.
Steps To Submit TS DEECET 2020 Application Form :
- Candidates should Go to the official portal of the Government of School Education Department Telangana @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
- Then, candidates can find the Fill Application form link.Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the details and hit on Submit.
- Check the details available on the TS DEECET Application Form.
- Download and print a hard copy of the Application Form for future use.
TS DEECET 2020 – Important Links
- Click Here To Download TS DEECET 2020 Application Submission Extension Notice PDF (Released On 4th June 2020)
- To Download TS DEECET 2020 Notification: Click Here
- Download TS DEECET 2020 Information Bulletin: Click Here
- To Submit TS DEECET Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
- TS DEECET 2020 Application Fee Payment: Click Here
- To Check TS DEECET 2020 Complete Details: Click Here
For all the latest updates of TS Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test please visit our website freejobsadda.in
TS DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern:
TS DEECET 2020 Exam will be conducted in Objective type. And 100 questions will be asked in the TS DEECET 2020 Exam. For each correct answer in the exam, 1 mark will be awarded. To know more details about the TS DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern refer to the official site @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS DEECET 2020 Syllabus:
General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude, General English, General Telugu, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies, Other Subject Questions will be asked in the TS Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. So candidates by checking to the Syllabus can get the highest marks that are needed to be qualified.
Download TS DEECET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
TS DEECET 2020 Hall Tickets :
All the candidates who had applied for TS DEECET 2020 are waiting to download the TS DEECET 2020 Hall ticket. Candidates can download the TS DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official portal. Besides, the TS DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket will be released in June 2020 tentatively.
Download TS DEECET 2020 Halltickets
TS DEECET 2020 Result
Participants can check the TS DEECET 2020 Result from the link given below. Besides, the authority is going to release the TS DEECET 2020 Result on 29th May 2020. Once the Result is announced we will update the below-shared link.
Click Here To Check TS DEECET 2020 Result
TS DEECET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
What are the courses offered through TS DEECET 2020?
TS DEECET 2020 Exam is going to be conducted for the Two Year course in Govt. DIETs / Private unaided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (including Minority and NonMinority) in the State of Telangana for the Batch 2020-22.
What is the eligibility for TS DEECET?
Candidates appearing to the TS DEECET entrance exam, should have passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
What is the Last Date for TS DEECET 2020 application Form?
Candidates have to submit their TS DEECET 2020 Application Form on or before 18th June 2020.
Where can I Submit TS DEECET Application Form?
Candidates can submit TS DEECET Application Form from the link given at the end of our website @ freejobsadda.in
What is the minimum age limit to apply for TS DEECET 2020 Examination?
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission.
What is the Duration of the Course TS DEECET 2020 Period?